- — CES at Puget Sound (@CEStweets)Mon, Jan 11 2016 20:52:53
- Graham Taylor '07 hosted Liam Caulfield '16 and Rebecca Duncan '17 at the National Parks Conservation Association.
- — ArtHouse Design (@ArtHouseDenver)Tue, Jan 12 2016 19:32:32
- Justine Jones '19 and Gracie Phillips '19 got a behind-the-scenes tour of ArtHouse Design with Zach Kotel '12. Here they are, participating in a logo workshop.
- Here's Zach, Justine, and Gracie at a fabrication shop.
- — Zach Kotel (@ZachKotel)Tue, Jan 12 2016 19:29:53
- Shelby Kantner '18 and Elnora Thomas '18 spent the day at the Washington State Capitol with Andrea Tull '02.
- Cam Wallenbrock '18 tried his hand at pruning grape vines at the MacLeod Family Winery under the guidance of vineyard manager John MacLeod P'18.
- Matthew Bogert '17 and Robbie Schulberg '16 shadowed Dan Marsh '92, founder of technology consulting agency, Avail Partners.
- Leanne Gan '16, Karlie LeClair 16, and Douglas Owusu '16, joined Taylor Cassell '13 at POSSIBLE...
- ...and had a yummy-looking lunch! [Potential perk for TLTWD participants...lunch with Loggers!]
- Here's Taylor with her second group of Loggers: Robbie Schulberg '16, Kaley Pomeroy '19, and Gabriel Sylvanus '16
Take a Logger to Work | 2016
During the 2016 winter break—between January 11 and 15—Logger students shadowed alumni and parent hosts in Seattle/Tacoma, Portland, Denver, Los Angeles, and the Greater Bay Area. pugetsound.edu/takealoggertowork
byUniversity of Puget Sound | Career and Employment Services1 Like734 Views