- — Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid)Mon, Sep 08 2014 18:08:12We'll vote on a constitutional amendment that would bring sanity back to elections and restore Americans’ confidence in our democracy.
- — Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid)Mon, Sep 08 2014 18:14:56If spending is speech, where does that leave middle class Americans? Working families can’t compete with billionaires.
- — Senate Democrats (@SenateDems)Mon, Sep 08 2014 19:43:07.@SenWarren: We must defend our democracy against those who want it to become a rigged game where the rich and powerful always win.
- — Barbara Mikulski (@SenatorBarb)Mon, Sep 08 2014 19:54:37I cosponsored legislation to reverse damage from disastrous Citizens United decision & get dark money out of politics. #Democracy4All
- — Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren)Mon, Sep 08 2014 23:31:50Today I spoke in support of a Constitutional amendment to regulate campaign finance & rein in money in politics: http://youtu.be/nBbZAMsZ-Rg
- — Senator Ben Cardin (@SenatorCardin)Mon, Sep 08 2014 21:19:17
- — Senator Dick Durbin (@SenatorDurbin)Mon, Sep 08 2014 21:47:26
- — Senator Dick Durbin (@SenatorDurbin)Mon, Sep 08 2014 21:47:44Corporations have the right to be heard, but they shouldn’t be able to use their enormous economic power to sway federal elections
- — Sen. Patrick Leahy (@SenatorLeahy)Mon, Sep 08 2014 21:51:33VIDEO: Senator Leahy on proposed constitutional amdt. on campaign finance reform. #GetMoneyOut #CitizensUnited https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGFX4px4O2w&feature=youtu.be …
- — Ed Markey (@MarkeyMemo)Mon, Sep 08 2014 22:51:09
- — Mark Warner (@MarkWarner)Mon, Sep 08 2014 22:51:29Voted to overturn #CitizensUnited. Need to get away from oversized influence of secret $ for a more civil & responsible political dialogue
- — Senator Bob Casey (@SenBobCasey)Mon, Sep 08 2014 22:59:28Amendments to the Constitution should never be taken lightly but it is time to address the role of money in politics. http://www.casey.senate.gov/newsroom/releases/casey-statement-on-campaign-finance-senate-cloture-vote …
- — Tom Udall (@SenatorTomUdall)Mon, Sep 08 2014 23:26:08Read my op-ed w/ former Sen. Al Simpson (R-WY): Bipartisan case for a constitutional amendment on campaign finance http://thehill.com/opinion/op-ed/216809-bipartisan-case-for-a-constitutional-amendment-on-campaign-finance …
- — Senator Chris Coons (@ChrisCoons)Tue, Sep 09 2014 00:03:12I voted tonight for a constitutional amendment to overturn #CitizensUnited. It’s about restoring Americans' right to political equality.
Senators Speak out on the #Democracy4All Amendment
U.S. Senators speak out on Sen. Tom Udall's Democracy for All Amendment to give Congress the ability to regulate campaign spending and fundraising, ensuring the voices of everyday people aren't drowned out by big money.
byPublic Campaign298 Views