- One year ago a senseless tragedy took place in Aurora and the people of Colorado united, yet again, in heartbreak and shock. We will never forget the victims and their families and remember them today. We hope that they continue to heal from their wounds and their heartbreak. #AuroraStrong
- — Ed McCaffrey (@87ed)Sat, Jul 20 2013 09:03:40In Colorado today we remember those we lost & think of those whose lives were changed in Aurora a year ago. Please join us. #AuroraStrong
- — Mitch Jelniker (@MitchJelniker)Sat, Jul 20 2013 07:51:09#AuroraStrong Mayor Hogan: "Take time to remember their legacies, their dreams, and remember the lives changed" a year ago today
- — Adaeze Obinnah (@Daez44)Sat, Jul 20 2013 06:33:02
- — MirandaAnn(: (@MirandaDavis3)Sat, Jul 20 2013 07:37:33#AuroraStrong because a tragedy might have disrupted our community, but it didn't impact our strength for a future.
- — Dana Coffield (@denpostdana)Sat, Jul 20 2013 08:28:39
- — Ally Marotti (@AllyMarotti)Sat, Jul 20 2013 07:59:39