- Every Tuesday Morning CDT puts out the agenda via Twitter with the questions we hope to discuss.
- This week's questions are here and below:
Q1 What areas of the #PatriotAct need reform: NSLs, gag orders, sec
215, lone wolf, roving wiretaps, material support..? #privchat
Q2 (via @WarrenEHart) In light of the #Epsilon breach, what specific steps should companies take to guard against data breaches?
Q3 What outcome would you like to see from the fed. investigation of mobile apps for #privacy violations? on.wsj.com/hD9Xbo
Q4 Do you think Google, Facebook, et al, are right to challenge France's one year data retention requirement? bit.ly/gslmOT
- PrivChat Introductions. Each week we introduce ourselves to the twitter crowd. Here are some of the people that attended this week.
- — CenDemTech (@CenDemTech)Tue, Apr 05 2011 16:04:01Let's start #PrivChat with some brief intros, then jump into today's discussion. Mark Stanley of the Center for Democracy & Technology here
- — PrivacyCamp (@PrivacyCamp)Tue, Apr 05 2011 16:00:08
- Question One
- — PrivacyCamp (@PrivacyCamp)Tue, Apr 05 2011 14:32:35
#PrivChat Summary from April 5th, 2011 - Twitter Chat on #Privacy
Every week the Center for Democracy and Technology and Privacy Camp host a twitter chat on Privacy issues called #PrivChat.
byPrivacy Camp847 Views