Our First StoriesLab
Our first-ever StoriesLab conference went off without a hitch last weekend. Check out the Storify recap of this awesome event!
- Four dynamic speakers lined up to present on their awesome projects and followed-up with interactive sessions to engage attendees.
- They then challenged participants to a mini story hackathon where folks were split up into seven groups and given a topic and only thirty minutes to conceptualize an entire storytelling experience including a plan for how interactive technologies would be incorporated into their idea.
- Each group group presented their idea to the assembly and three judges crowned a winner with a 'first in line for lunch' prize. The winners? Dog Park Passion!
- After lunch, bringing up the rear was Jessica Clark, Media Strategist for the Association of Independents in Radio (AIR) who led a workshop on measuring the impact of cross media projects. First, she discussed AIR's new Localore project initiative then opened the floor for several attendees to brainstorm and gauge their project ideas within her impact model.
- The day was chock-full of creative minds making connections with one another and attendees were eager to keep the conversation going.
- Stay tuned for more opportunities for creatives to get together and talk shop with StoriesLead.