- The Tehelka expose ......
- — Rahul Shekhar (@rahul1810)Mon, Apr 09 2012 19:16:52From the Delhi police: Why women deserve to be raped http://www.firstpost.com/living/from-the-delhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html# ….coDelhiinRapeom-the-delhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html#. #Delhi #Rape
Below are some reactions from citizens that range from shock to outrage along with some other blatant displays of prejudice and some deeper questions on the state of governance & other root causes....
- — Kaustubh Gadkari (@kpgadkari)Mon, Apr 09 2012 22:07:15So the lesson here is not "don't rape" but "don't get raped?" And if you do, don't report it? http://www.firstpost.com/living/from-the-delhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html ….csickening/from-the-delhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html #sickening
- — Maryann Thomas (@mae189)Mon, Apr 09 2012 16:31:31grrrrr who are these %$#**#$%? :/ From the #Delhi police: Why women deserve to be raped http://www.firstpost.com/living/from-the-delhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html#.T4MH5H4DzMg.twitter ….com/lfirstpostinthrapelhi-police-six-reasons-why-women-deserve-to-be-raped-269957.html#.T4MH5H4DzMg.twitter via @firstpostin #rape
- — AISHWARYA VIDUSHI (@DreamMagnifique)Mon, Apr 09 2012 07:49:46
- — Ravina Rawal (@RavinaRawal)Mon, Apr 09 2012 20:03:18Outraged, huh? You *didnt* know this is what the Delhi-NCR cops thought of women + rape? I find THAT most shocking of all.
- — Debdyuti Datta Gupta (@dyuti13)Mon, Apr 09 2012 08:59:30
- — Bimal arora (@Bimalarora1)Mon, Apr 09 2012 08:16:58Feudal mindset issues of police ,need councelling, till that time these officers shd not be asked to handle such cases. http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/exclusivestories-28529286/investigation-shows-cops-blame-women-in-delhi-for-provoking-rape-28865113.html …o.com/news-26036098/exclusivestories-28529286/investigation-shows-cops-blame-women-in-delhi-for-provoking-rape-28865113.html
- — Srikanth reddy (@neophyte11)Sat, Apr 07 2012 10:58:52A staggering 414 Rape cases hve been reported in Delhi in 2010, wat kind of precedent is it for a Country's Capital, shame on Sys & affairs
- — Ashiresh Veer (@BharatBhakta)Fri, Apr 06 2012 16:49:29RT @BhaskarChat: Has NDTV-Tehelka mentioned that Delhi, ruled by Congress for over a decade, is rape capital of India?
Delhi Cops believe rape victims "asked for it"
An investigation by Tehelka Magazine reveals how cops in India's Capital Delhi hold shockingly ugly views on rape victims. The investigation shows widespread prejudice and insensitivity towards rape victims.
byPrathima Manohar343 Views