- — Marie Connor (@thistallawkgirl)Sun, Jul 02 2017 23:29:28Just look at us! Right and left. Conservative and liberal. All coming together to bash Chris Christie. We are truly one America 🇺🇸
- — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy)Sun, Jul 02 2017 23:44:42Christie's approval rating is 15% — the lowest of any governor in the history of New Jersey. http://politi.co/2tg0oyJ https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/881649567246188545 …
- — Brandy Jensen (@BrandyLJensen)Mon, Jul 03 2017 02:36:04I love the Chris Christie story, politicians are barely even trying to hide their contempt anymore and honestly that rules
- — Matt Pearce (@mattdpearce)Mon, Jul 03 2017 07:45:51the Trump administration would love to demolish CNN, but Chris Christie is hell-bent on proving that journalism is the best job there is https://twitter.com/yashar/status/881654831592722433 …
- — Edward-Isaac Dovere (@IsaacDovere)Mon, Jul 03 2017 15:23:05So what people are saying is that Chris Christie lounging on the beach might not have been great politics?
- — Mark Z. Barabak (@markzbarabak)Mon, Jul 03 2017 15:33:38I'm old enough to remember when Donald Trump was a tabloid/reality-TV spectacle + Chris Christie was the GOP frontrunner and next president.
Twitter reacts to photos of Chris Christie on a deserted New Jersey beach
When the New Jersey Star-Ledger published photographs of Gov. Chris Christie lounging on a deserted beach amid the state's government shutdown Sunday, Twitter users took it upon themselves to post memes and captions mocking him.