- American University's Pat Aufderheide (@paufder) will be up first.
- — Thomas Townsend (@thomasrtownsend)Fri, Jun 07 2013 13:49:051st session: Journalism & Fair Use - Making Copyright Your Friend. Given recent Headlines this will be interesting. #tedxpoynter
- — Amber McDonald (@Amber__McDonald)Fri, Jun 07 2013 13:53:17Not understanding fair use leads to hesitation and self censoring and not doing journalism = huge problem. #TEDxPoynter
- — Rebekah Monson (@RebekahMonson)Fri, Jun 07 2013 13:53:57
- — Ellyn Angelotti (@ellynangelotti)Fri, Jun 07 2013 13:57:39
- — Caitlin Constantine (@caitlinconstan)Fri, Jun 07 2013 13:57:46Fair use thinking: do you use it for a new purpose? Appropriate amount? Professional standards? #TedxPoynter
- — Caitlin Constantine (@caitlinconstan)Fri, Jun 07 2013 14:01:59
- Here's a story about the new principles by TEDxPoynter organizer Ellyn Angelotti:
- McBride will be discussing a large alligator.
- — Julia Carpenter (@juliaccarpenter)Fri, Jun 07 2013 14:09:49
Storifying Poynter's TEDx event, "Discovering the future of journalism"
Highlights from this year's TEDx speakers & reactions from the audience.
byPoynter4 Likes1,079 Views