- — David Slade (@DSladeNews)Mon, Sep 30 2013 15:18:27Pig crazy! Shoppers @Piggly_Wiggly on Maybank Hwy showed up at 5:30 a.m., braved hour+ lines for half-price groc today. Buggy shortage noted
- — Rochelle Jones (@WILwithRochelle)Mon, Sep 30 2013 16:44:48
- — Andy Paras (@AndyParas)Mon, Sep 30 2013 15:55:10RT @lacemyshoe Took about 45 mins to check out ~8am. It was crazy, absolutely packed. No carts available, one guy had a wheelbarrow!
- — David Slade (@DSladeNews)Mon, Sep 30 2013 16:58:21I saw people buying big paper bags that are used for yard waste, so they'd have something to carry groceries @Piggly_Wiggly half-price sale.
- — David Slade (@DSladeNews)Mon, Sep 30 2013 16:55:45Here's a local guy who's really pleased with scoring ground Angus for half off the sale price. (photo, story) http://bit.ly/18G51Cq
- — Hanna Raskin (@hannaraskin)Mon, Sep 30 2013 15:14:24Newsroom debating what will go last at today's half-off Piggly Wiggly closing sale. My money's on mint jelly and liquid smoke. What say you?
Half-off havoc at the James Island Piggly Wiggly
The Maybank Highway Piggly Wiggly is offering everything in the store for half-price. Needless to say, people were waiting when the store opened its doors at 6 a.m. See what happened via social media
byPost & Courier2,796 Views