Rory McIlroy started in the lead and never let up
- — Whippet Couriers (@WhippetCouriers)Sun, Aug 12 2012 18:50:23
Tiger wasn't the only one falling ... there was also a leaf ...
- — Gamma Theta Alumni (@GammaThetaAlums)Sun, Aug 12 2012 18:49:39No choice but to pull for a Carl Pete' rally after that fluttering leaf, 2 stroke penalty #PGAChamp
- — Chad Hatmaker (@JChadHatmaker)Sun, Aug 12 2012 18:50:05
- — Reid Holly (@daReido)Sun, Aug 12 2012 18:49:45It's not fair to the leaders to have cameras looking at their every move. There's no way Carl Peterson knew that even happened. #PGAChamp
- — Joe Murphy (@CentralCalRep)Sun, Aug 12 2012 18:50:12I don't mind the ruling against Petterson. Grounding your club in hazard is a big deal and I think he needed to use more caution. #PGAChamp
The obligatory gator shot
The obligatory Cover Your Eyes It's John Daly! shot
- — Brian McGee (@ToranoCgr_Brian)Sun, Aug 12 2012 17:42:54
And there were more traffic complaints, sort of
- — Joel Mosca (@moscaneer)Sun, Aug 12 2012 17:40:07
Final Round at the PGA Championship
In the end, the day belonged to Rory McIlroy, but first there was a little matter of finishing the third round that was suspended by rain, which translated into a really long day for many of the golfers. There was also a struggling Tiger, a falling leaf and a stuck bus.
byPost & Courier4,618 Views