- The most pressing question at the start: Would there be delays like last year?
- Most people made it on board a bus without much of a problem.
- But some of those who parked at the North Charleston convention center weren't so lucky.
- — David Quick (@DavidQuick)Sat, Apr 06 2013 14:47:04
- The cold soon made way for the sun and the race started on time.
- Some of the best runners in the world made quick work of the course
- And then there was everyone else ...
- — Lori Faris-Huffer (@ifionlyhdabrain)Sat, Apr 06 2013 12:50:02
- — kristirobinson (@kristirobinson)Sat, Apr 06 2013 13:04:43
Cooper River Bridge Run 2013
The 36th Annual Cooper River Bridge Run as seen through the lens of social media: submarines running-buses not; a marriage proposal; a three-piece suit and a whole lot of people - and fruit.
byPost & Courier3,872 Views