- Question: We got rid of the head lice, but my head is still itchy. Does this mean I still have lice?
- Answer: Not necessarily. If you've done the combing over the appropriate amount of time and have no signs of the bugs, you're probably still reacting to the bite. When you get a mosquito bite, the bug doesn't have to be around for you to itch, right? But the itch bothers you for quite a while. Same with lice. You also could be itchy because combing and blow drying and picking can irritate your scalp. And if you are a person who also did some sort of chemical treatment, this could be irritating as well. And then there is simply the possibility that after having head lice, you are now hyper-sensitive to any itch on your head. Hey, I'm scratching my head right now just writing this. This is normal. But when in doubt, call a professional.
- When You Have No Time For Downtime...
- At Lice Happens Atlanta, we understand busy schedules, in fact our goal is saving you time and money on costly treatments!
Our Lice Treatment Specialists have a passion for the head lice removal services we provide and respect that it’s your hard-earned money paying for our services.
- Our Specialists also understand that head lice is always an unexpected expense (which usually comes at the most inopportune time!) and will not take advantage of your wallet nor your frazzled state-of-mind!
So take back the time you need and let us handle the rest!
- Give us a call to schedule an appointment!