- — Cain S. LaTrans (@snkscoyote)Tue, Jun 26 2012 03:33:551 of 8 stock trades made by members of Congress involves a company with pending legislation or commi http://fb.me/1bo0TczzD zD
- — Steven Ashley (@steveashleyplus)Tue, Jun 26 2012 12:14:4734 Congressmen shifted investments soon after briefings on 2008 economic downturn. Not insider trading, but... (WaPo): http://www.startribune.com/politics/160318115.html …ne.com/politics/160318115.html
- — Jim Vicevich (@jimvicevich)Tue, Jun 26 2012 14:08:06How dare Republican and Dem in Congress conduct insider trading while we the people get whacked. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/303986/crickets-michael-walsh …evdkahaneruleser/303986/crickets-michael-walsh @dkahanerules Outrage!
- — NELSON S DAVIS (@NELSONSDAVIS)Tue, Jun 26 2012 03:12:31Insider trading. Anyone who gets caught doing this, goes to jail, unless you are a member of the prestigious United States Congress.
- — just another mo (@JustAnotherMo)Mon, Jun 25 2012 20:52:21
A recent Washington Post investigation reignited discussion about members of Congress trading the stocks of companies that lobby them and that they regulate. The Internets is not amused.