- This week's #PMchat was hosted by the Fabulous Emma-Ruth Pemberton and Marisa Silva. These two are smart, experienced, and very passionate about the Project Management Office. In this session of #PMchat, they lead a discussion on the rise of specialty functions within the PMO and present that the idea that maybe these functions should be divorced from the PMO.
- Reminder 1 - PMChat always needs guest host on topics of leadership, communication, project management and more! Contact us ASAP for more info on how easy it is.
Pre-Chat Excitement Builds!
- — Wellingtone (@FuturePMO)Fri, Jun 30 2017 12:28:17
- — PMNewGenThinking (@pm_ngt)Fri, Jun 30 2017 15:53:48#pmchat - define 'adult beverage' is that a euphemism for something? https://twitter.com/pmchat/status/880813229068476418 …
- — patrice c. embry (@patrice108)Fri, Jun 30 2017 16:01:33I'm ready for #pmchat and apologies as usual to my twitter followers who are baffled by my tweets each week at this time.
- — PMNewGenThinking (@pm_ngt)Fri, Jun 30 2017 16:01:37
- — PDR (@ProperDrinkRun)Fri, Jun 30 2017 16:01:39Usually something with Alcohol 😁🍺🍷🥃🍸#pmchat https://twitter.com/pm_ngt/status/880816650555183106 …
Let's Do This! #PMchat Starts...
Divorcing the PMO w/@ERAPConsulting + @TheLuckyPM
June 30, 2017