- A few minutes to settle in and introduce ourselves
- — Tony Adams PM (@TonyAdams2002)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:03:32Hi Guys, I'm joining you from sunny Kilmore, Australia. Spring is in the air and it's a lovely day here! #pmchat
- Q1. How did you get your start in Project Management? Are you an accidental or career project manager?
- — PMChat (@pmchat)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:11:12
- — Rhona Aylward (@PsodaRhona)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:13:51
- — Tony Adams PM (@TonyAdams2002)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:13:01
- — Tony Adams PM (@TonyAdams2002)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:10:18A1) Accidenta. I was a bank clerk, then lending clerk, lending process analyst, project SME, business analyst, project manager. #pmchat
- — Ed Tsyitee Jr (@GreenChileAdict)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:13:411/ Earned a Masters in Human Resource Management. Saw a lot of job descriptions that required project management #PMChat
- — Ed Tsyitee Jr (@GreenChileAdict)Wed, Aug 23 2017 02:15:062/went back to school to get a grad certificate in PM. Ended up with my 2nd Masters-Project Management. #PMChat
101 Tips to Get Your Project Management "Big Break"