- My goofier slides were, apparently, particularly photogenic:
- After light introductory materials, everyone got a chance to work with some R code in RStudio:
- — Brandon Knight (@geobrando)Fri, Feb 20 2015 21:01:01
- — Mariana Leytón (@marisleyton)Fri, Feb 20 2015 21:12:45
- I may have missed some of the social chatter; I really only saw things that @-mentioned me. The positive feedback was very nice to see!
- — Preston Rhea (@prestonrhea)Fri, Feb 20 2015 21:26:08
- Thanks again to everyone! Several people were interested in the way we used RStudio Server to make it easy to quickly get everyone running R, so I wrote a blog post on that topic:
- — Aaron Schumacher (@planarrowspace)Sun, Feb 22 2015 02:15:40RStudio in a Web Browser http://planspace.org/20150221-rstudio_in_a_web_browser/ … @HarlanH @benj_robinson cloud #Rstats for easy workshops and more
“Data Science isn't Magic” workshop at DC Open Data Day
On Friday February 20, 2015 I led a DC Open Data Day workshop at the World Bank. Many people helped to make it possible, and there was a good deal of friendly tweeting, which I collect here. Good data times!
byAaron Schumacher154 Views