- — Kim McLean-Fiander (@krdmf)Wed, Sep 18 2013 21:45:07
- — Pip Willcox (@pipwillcox)Wed, Sep 18 2013 15:58:58"A Perſon of Honeſty and Integrity, but of an extream ſence of the Miſery..." Happily following up #eebotcp conference leads...
- — heather froehlich (@heatherfro)Wed, Sep 18 2013 16:57:44Digesting the fabulous & invigorating #eebotcp conference with lisa gitelman's raw data is an oxymoron on the train north.
- — Folger Research (@FolgerResearch)Wed, Sep 18 2013 13:03:17
- — Liz Oakley-Brown (@earlymodatLancs)Wed, Sep 18 2013 11:29:09Spurred on by the EEBOTCP conference to (finally) create the Thomas Churchyard sub-corpus (via CQPweb) for pending CREME meeting.
- — Liz Oakley-Brown (@earlymodatLancs)Wed, Sep 18 2013 18:29:45@heatherfro A quick thankyou for ensuring that your virtual audience at eebotcp could follow your talk. Much appreciated.
- — John Yamamoto-Wilson (@jyamamo)Wed, Sep 18 2013 09:59:41
- — Huma Bird Project (@HumaBirdProject)Wed, Sep 18 2013 09:14:15#eebotcp hashtag analysis /attn @pipwillcox http://humabirdproject.org/examples/2013/09/17/eebotcp2013-a-conference-hashtag/ …amples/2013/…
- — Ian Gadd (@iangadd)Tue, Sep 17 2013 22:09:16
- — sam kaislaniemi (@samklai)Tue, Sep 17 2013 21:32:01So many tweets from #eebotcp to catch up on. Tomorrow, methinks; for now to sleep, perchance to dream of taking photos of manuscripts.
- — Jisc HistoricBooks (@HistoricBooks)Tue, Sep 17 2013 19:07:30
- — Jenna Townend (@jenna_townend)Tue, Sep 17 2013 16:25:11- I definitely feel like a saturated sponge after all of the DH knowledge I've absorbed over the last 2 days! #eebotcp
- — Jenna Townend (@jenna_townend)Tue, Sep 17 2013 16:24:21
- — Rebecca Welzenbach (@Rwelzenb)Tue, Sep 17 2013 15:19:05This is also a disciplinary/economic issue. DOIs are standard in the sciences. But CrossRef is out of reach for many in humanities #eebotcp
Early Modern Texts: Digital Methods and Methodologies
A conference, 16-17 September 2013 at the University of Oxford, presented by Early English Books Online Text Creation Partnership (EEBO-TCP). Many thanks to delegates, speakers, keynotes, & everyone who joined us on Twitter. http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/eebotcp/conferences/conference-eebo-tcp-2013/
byPip Willcox2 Likes130 Views