- For a start, we're on Facebook.Happy to admit we don't have all the answers but we do run over 100 different Facebook pages and groups from within the MOD, including the single Services, their welfare units, our training establishments, recruitment activities and communicating from the battlefield.
- We have senior military spokespeople reporting on operations.
...and we run one of the most popular Facebook pages in UK government...
- On Twitter, we have a few accounts including daily updates from operational and non-operational theatres.
- ...and our main Twitter account is widely followed...
- Then, we have a few YouTube channels as well, such as Defence Headquarters and the British Army.
- Then, there's our flickr channels that carry some of the most iconic and award-winning pictures.
We have some great bloggers.
- including an RAF airman who is currently telling his story about life in Afghanistan.
- And last, but by no means, least; we encourage our past and current serving and civilian personnel to use the internet and social media safely and responsibly.