- For the first time, we used Eventbrite to organize the event. It went well for us and after a couple of days, we were "sold out".
- — GeoBeer Switzerland (@GeoBeerCH)Fri, Apr 11 2014 07:46:42Registration for GeoBeer #7 is open now at http://geobeer.ch . On May, 6th, we meet in Olten, the hub of Swiss public transportation.
- May the sixth be with you...
- Being in Olten at the Bahnhofbuffer, most of the participants came by train. However, there were some delays, which even made it impossible for some to arrive at Olten :(
- — Elisabeth Leu (@ElisabethLeu)Tue, May 06 2014 16:32:24
- Nonetheless, we had a full house and the talks by James and Patrick.
- — Arzu Coltekin (@acolt)Tue, May 06 2014 17:15:20
- The talks were fun and engaging. And then, there was beer! And pizza!
- Thanks everybody for coming to Olten and thanks again to geOps for sponsoring the event.
- — Vasile Coțovanu (@vasile23)Tue, May 06 2014 19:43:00
GeoBeer #7 in Olten
byStephan Heuel239 Views