- 90 tickets have been available and we were sold out quickly. Luckily, there was a waiting list and as soon as a registrant canceled her or his ticket, we were able to release the ticket to the next one in line.
- — GeoBeer Switzerland (@GeoBeerCH)Wed, Oct 28 2015 06:30:07If you realise you can't make it on Nov 5, please cancel your ticket. That way, another geo-enthusiast can attend. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geobeer-11-in-zurich-tickets-18791207006 …
- Right before the event, there was another example on how to use OpenData:
- — Martin Naumann (@g33konaut)Thu, Nov 05 2015 16:17:29
- People get excited...
- — Ralph Straumann (@rastrau)Thu, Nov 05 2015 15:28:46Getting ready. @mannes_j @IvoLeiss, Richi Meyer & Christoph Graph will join from #EBP. https://twitter.com/GeoBeerCH/status/661595781053333504 …
- — Arzu Coltekin (@acolt)Thu, Nov 05 2015 14:00:05In a few hours I'll give a 5-min talk on "the good, the bad and the ugly" of 3D Geovis at @GeoBeerCH - looking forward to seeing you all :)
- Our venue at the Walcheturm.
- We started alomost on time. Our host Wilhelm Natrup, head of the Office for Spatial Development, introduced us to the canton.
- We had two engaging lightning talks:
- Some were late, but still made it.
- At 22:30, we had to close the door. Thanks all the 90 people for making it again a special evening.
- — GeoBeer Switzerland (@GeoBeerCH)Thu, Nov 05 2015 22:24:28Thanks to you all & especially to @kantonzuerich for the sponsoring and organisation. It has been a full, tremendously interesting evening!
- — GeoBeer Switzerland (@GeoBeerCH)Thu, Nov 05 2015 22:26:19Huge thanks also to our speakers, Magnus Gocke and @acolt, for their interesting insights and subsequent discussions over drinks!
GeoBeer #11: Zürich
This time, we had a first in our lifetime: A canton was solely sponsoring our networking event. The canton of Zürich was kind enough to host us at the Walchetor. A special thanks to Jakob Günthard for leading the local organization team.
byStephan Heuel283 Views