- Great photo from Flickr user Patrick Gensel of the Dixville primary results. Submitted to the 2012 Election group:
- Throughout the day we're updating our "Scenes from New Hampshire piece" with gems like this one from Holly Bailey:
"A television reporter surveyed the scene laughed with glee, chatting with a young producer.
'This is why I told you Iowa was shit!' he declared. 'New Hampshire is where it's at!'"
- And yes, we know the internet loves pictures. We're updating the below slideshow with pictures from our reporters and from the Election 2012 Flickr group.
- Chris Moody hit the road with Jon Huntsman's ground team yesterday. The great dane was friendly, but his owner remained unconvinced. "I'm just looking for who can beat Obama"
- Any of us will tell you that senior political reporter Holly Bailey is the most skilled photographer among us:
- David Chalian, D.C. bureau chief for Yahoo News, has a guide for watching tonight's results:
- Dylan Stableford, our senior media reporter, dug into ad spending this cycle. It's not a good story for local outlets hoping the election would provide a revenue bump:
- Our writers at The Signal are the experts at stats crunching. Editor Chris Wilson looks at how the jobs picture will affect the candidates' chances in New Hampshire, which has a low unemployment rate compared to the rest of the nation: