- It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno — but someone still got served.
- Playing the role of Captain Obvious this evening: Cameron Diaz.
- Everyone had something to say about the sexism of "Sixteen Going on Seventeen" — and studied the plot through a contemporary lens.
- — Mindy Monez (@garnisheater)Fri, Dec 06 2013 01:45:29Yes, this song is horrendously misogynistic and outdated, but at least the person singing it turns out to be A NAZI so it's kind of negated.
- There was, of course, commentary on the casting....
- — Tyler Feder (@roaringsoftly)Fri, Dec 06 2013 03:09:17Will someone make an all-Laura-Benanti cut of this disaster for me à la the Keira Knightley wedding video from Love Actually?
- — Theatre Problems (@TheatreProblems)Fri, Dec 06 2013 01:30:34
- Everyone had something to say about the costumes....
- Yes, that's your local food delivery company getting in on the act.
- — Cara Lynn Shultz (@caralynnshultz)Fri, Dec 06 2013 03:19:34
- And, of course, just general snark of the overall "huh?" moments of the show.
The Sound of Music: Best Tweets of the Night