- — Wobbly Developer (@wobdev)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:30:02"Twice as many respondents in tech were willing to sacrifice their jobs for innovation" Every dev thinks they're too alpha for it to be them
- — Scott Kilpatrick (@skilpat)Sun, Oct 20 2013 17:55:35
- — Scott Kilpatrick (@skilpat)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:12:31*many* SV workers would gain from unionization. They're those commoners cleaning shit up & making your god damn food: alternet.org/labor/how-goog…
- — Scott Kilpatrick (@skilpat)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:14:15Tech companies push more and more non-eng work to contractors so they can legitimately say their workers are happy w/o organized labor.
- — Scott Kilpatrick (@skilpat)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:20:42An engineer confronted Larry&Sergey about this at one of the weekly TGIF mtgs -- happened bc *eng* workers have voice in the company. (2/2)
- — Tristan Sloughter (@t_sloughter)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:23:25@skilpat it is amazing how many (most?) engineers who browse reddit and play games all day freak at anyone else doing so.
- — Scott Kilpatrick (@skilpat)Sun, Oct 20 2013 18:32:32.@t_sloughter To clarify, that engineer I mentioned was, directly to L&S, calling bullshit on this policy of not letting them play the games
Tech Workers and Unions