- — PDK International (@pdkintl)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:21:54It's the 1st time @pdkintl released its poll results on Americans' opinions about public schools. Will it change the conversation this year?
- — Educators Rising (@EducatorsRising)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:30:31
- — Pi Lambda Theta (@PiLambdaTheta)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:30:32
- — Abby Cohen (@Abigail_Cohen16)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:37:01Looking forward to today's event on this year's #pdkpoll @ the National Press Club! https://twitter.com/pdkintl/status/912659389768708096 …
- — CommunitiesInSchools (@cisnational)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:40:33"Our kids today need to graduate with the skills that will allow them to embrace an increasingly complex world on their own terms" #PDKPoll
- — Abby Cohen (@Abigail_Cohen16)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:40:3761% of parents expect oldest child to go to college full time while 22% want kids to do both work and school part time #pdkpoll
- — Leading Educators US (@leadingeds)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:40:44
- — PDK International (@pdkintl)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:41:09#pdkpoll: It's not college or career. It's both. Parents want kids to go to college but also have chance to take career-related courses.
- — Abby Cohen (@Abigail_Cohen16)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:42:34What are the most important items in school quality? 82% say interpersonal skills & technology and engineering classes #pdkpoll
- — PDK International (@pdkintl)Tue, Sep 26 2017 13:43:30Standardized tests didn't rank high, but public isn't saying do away with them. Americans want balanced education, career prep. #pdkpoll
2017 PDK poll event
Join the conversation as prominent educators discuss this important annual national poll about K-12 education — plus the results of PDK’s first-ever state polls — and seek common ground for building solutions that bring positive change to American public education.
byPDK International98 Views