- — Lizzie O'Leary (@lizzieohreally)Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:40:28You will want: water, gatorade, beef jerky, cash, a full tank of gas, power bars, BUG SPRAY, a full bathtub (for flushing toilet if no h2o).
- — Lizzie O'Leary (@lizzieohreally)Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:42:10Filling up your tub is not for drinking. It's for flushing when you lose water pressure. You will want this. #hurricane101
- — Laura Seay (@texasinafrica)Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:55:59@lizzieohreally You should probably note that our bugs down here laugh in the face of citronella. Go hardcore DEET or go home.
- — Lizzie O'Leary (@lizzieohreally)Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:50:10Know your evac route, charge your cell phone, take out some cash. Get some dry savory food. Granola bars get old fast. #hurricane101
- — Lizzie O'Leary (@lizzieohreally)Sun, Aug 26 2012 18:58:43
- — Cynthia (@crkmccabe)Sun, Aug 26 2012 19:11:07@lizzieohreally Never kennel dogs. If on assignment beg friend to take them. Learned the hard way & dog was in powerless kennel for 3 days.
CNN's Lizzie O'Leary provides a hurricane primer.
byPhilip Bump621 Views