- The poster!
- Some are heartbroken that they didn't get a chance to be a part of HISTORY.
- — Kait Parker (@WeatherKait)Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:41:11I can't believe I missed all this #SharkNado glory due to an early bedtime. Anyone have it DVR'd?? http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/the-7-bestworst-lines-of-sharknado …ews/t…
- And then, of course, the jokes. The many, many jokes...
- — Christine Swanson (@CSygnet)Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:46:46OMG I did not just hear "We're going to need a bigger chopper" what's next "Just when I thought I was out, the #SharkNado pulled me back in"
- We were compelled to ask how many folks were watching.
- So, how many stars is that again?
- And, of course, some celebs got in on the action. SHARKNADO!
"Sharknado," the latest campy, and by all measures awful, movie by SyFy aired last night. This is how Twitter reacted.
byPalm Beach Post1,009 Views