- — Stephanie Avery-Gomm (@saverygo)Thu, Apr 14 2016 15:59:26
- — PH Boersch-Supan (@pboesu)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:04:074 #WSTC2 We used Bayesian inference to fit mechanistic models of growth to albatross chick growth data. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1890/12-0650.1/full …
- — PH Boersch-Supan (@pboesu)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:05:085 #WSTC2 This provides parameters + uncertainties for models & thus a vehicle for simulating impacts like poor provisioning, bad weather.
- — Stephanie Avery-Gomm (@saverygo)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:08:17This is fantastic! Find @pboesu software for marrying field data with mathematical models here! #WSTC2 https://twitter.com/pboesu/status/720644290821496833 …
- — PH Boersch-Supan (@pboesu)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:12:20
World Seabird Twitter Conference
We presented our ongoing work on Bayesian inference for mechanistic seabird growth models at the 2nd World Seabird Twitter Conference, an event that reached over 2 million twitter users globally.
byPH Boersch-Supan189 Views