- — Darren Mussell (@DMussell)Wed, Jan 04 2012 12:33:06Not many positives have risen from the #Lawrence case but at least the Met Police force has come a long way in improving race-relations!
- — joseph_yai (@seph_ents)Wed, Jan 04 2012 12:35:18
- — David W. Brown (@DWB1975)Wed, Jan 04 2012 12:36:02No chance those two will be out in 15 years. Look at the video. Look at their previous convictions. Look at the lies. #lawrence
- — Fiona Kerr (@fifibones)Wed, Jan 04 2012 12:37:11Elected Mayor of London in May needs to tackle the issues highlighted by #Lawrence case: deaths in custody, stereotypes, police incompetence
- — Bangs and a Bun (@BangsandaBun)Wed, Jan 04 2012 12:37:29Every time they show that video of the #Lawrence killers, I wonder what provokes that level of hatred in young men. So disturbing.
Twitter reaction to sentencing in Stephen Lawrence case
Response from Twitter users to sentencing of Gary Dobson and David Norris for racist murder of Stephen Lawrence in 1993