- Watters, after the event, provided a link to the written text of her presentation. It is included here at the top of this document for those who want to read what she said before seeing how onsite and online attendees responded to her comments during the live session.
- — Audrey Watters (@audreywatters)Thu, Jun 15 2017 21:23:37"The Brave Little Surveillance Bear" and Other Stories We Tell About Robots Raising Children (my keynote at #NMC17) http://hackeducation.com/2017/06/15/robots-raising-children …
- — Alexandra M. Pickett (@alexpickett)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:40:54
- — Helen DeWaard (@hj_dewaard)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:50:02
- — Learning Technology (@learningtech)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:50:34Are you at #NMC17 ? We never cross physical paths, only virtual ones. https://twitter.com/AmodLele/status/846703654010863616 …
- — Gardner Campbell (@GardnerCampbell)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:51:28
- — Paul Signorelli (@trainersleaders)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:53:43
- — Tony Sindelar (@TSindelar)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:54:27
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:56:40
- — Gardner Campbell (@GardnerCampbell)Thu, Jun 15 2017 19:57:00
NMC17: Audrey Watters Closing Keynote Presentation (6/15/17)
The NMC (New Media Consortium) Annual Summer conference, as usual, came to an end with a dynamic, thought-provoking keynote address. This year's presenter, self-proclaimed "troublemaker" Audrey Watters (http://audreywatters.com/), fostered a stong backchannel conversation.