- — Paul Macanip (@paulisisimo)Mon, Jan 16 2012 05:43:11How dare they say that the people want CJ Corona impeached. This is another attempt of the prosecution to try the Chief Justice publicly.
- — Noynoy Aquino III (@FakeNoynoy)Mon, Jan 16 2012 01:15:53WANTED: New Chief Justice / No experience required / Must be excellent in following orders from the President #CJonTrial
- — Maricris Pabustan (@cristinnthatsme)Mon, Jan 16 2012 05:37:18Another impeachment trial: President and now chief justice. Sino naman ang susunod? Nakakasawa pero walang nadadala.#Coronaontrial
- — Thea Dilay Adap (@theamariaaa)Sun, Jan 15 2012 23:42:53CjCorona is different from the former President GMA get over it. The government should be fair and just . #CJontrial
- — kestrel rodriguez (@kestrel_iris)Mon, Jan 16 2012 04:11:06UPhOLD RULE OF LAw... NOT ThE RULE OF yELLOw. agree ?? well, i need some research about Chief Of Justice Renato Corona's case. #goodevening
- — Zaid Ibrahim (@zaidibrahim)Mon, Jan 16 2012 04:22:49The only good news in the country come fr the Judiciary. The chief justice is a good lawyer , and more importantly a good man #fb
- — chay1007 (@chay1007)Mon, Jan 16 2012 00:59:42Cj Corona said only death will make him give up....Most of us just want a fair & independent Supreme Court, so please just resign. #CJCorona
- So far, what I see on twitter is more people support CJ Corona. I am one of them too.For me, ousting the Chief Justice is just fine if it has undergone due process. The trial was approved by the congress in a flash. Mas mabilis pa sa alas quatro ika nga. And this trial is initiated by the President. Old Ombudsman gone and new one appointed by him. Let's see if PNoy will succeed in his attempt to appoint his own chief justice.