- This month, we welcomed guest host Kevin J. Fowler @gratefull080504, Kevin has over 30 years of pharma experience, and is the President of his company, “The Voice of the Patient, Inc., providing patient advocacy and patient engagement consulting services. He had a pre-emptive kidney transplant in August 2004. He is passionate about patient advocacy and patient engagement.
- Another great, smart, experienced bunch of folks contributed to a thought-provoking conversation today!
- — Dave White (@kidneywarrior)Wed, Mar 01 2017 16:58:32
- — Kevin J. Fowler (@gratefull080504)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:01:53@healthwise : Thank you for joining us #patientpref #kidneymonth https://twitter.com/patientpref/status/836984392052441088 …
- — Catherine H Saunders (@CJHSaunders)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:03:18I'm a patient advocate and researcher. Current PhD student at TDI. Former life as a healthcare comms pro. #patientpref
- — Casey Quinlan (@MightyCasey)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:03:32Casey Quinlan, loud-mouthed open-data/open-science activist, along with a strong side order of SHARED DECISION MAKING, PLEASE #patientpref
- — Kevin J. Fowler (@gratefull080504)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:04:01
- — R Paradis Montibello (@paradis_robin)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:05:37Robin Paradis Montibello, Coordinator of the Preference Laboratory here at Dartmouth, glad to be here #patientpref
- — Dave White (@kidneywarrior)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:11:43
- T1 What has been your connection to #sdm in kidney disease?
- — Casey Quinlan (@MightyCasey)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:05:53Really looking forward to lived-experience on T1 - I see too much late-stage dx of kidney issues. Why are so many landing ESRD? #patientpref
- — Kevin J. Fowler (@gratefull080504)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:06:27A1: Pre-emptive #kidneytransplant in Aug. 04 My #nephrologist educated me on benefits of this treatment option over #dialysis #patientpref https://twitter.com/patientpref/status/836985638062739457 …
- — Kevin J. Fowler (@gratefull080504)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:07:52
- — Kevin J. Fowler (@gratefull080504)Wed, Mar 01 2017 17:09:35
Shared Decision Making in Kidney Disease: What is the Current State?
What is the current state of shared decision-making (SDM) in kidney disease today, how can barriers be eliminated, and should CMS require SDM for dialysis?
by#patientpref Chat84 Views