- On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, at 12:00 ET, we hosted a tweet chat focusing on SDM in cardiology.
- — #patientpref Chat (@patientpref)Wed, Oct 05 2016 16:00:33Welcome to our #patientpref chat on: Choices of the Heart: Shared Decision Making in #Cardiology w/@stu1848… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/783698399388438528 …
- Moderated for the first time ever, by Lisa Sharp Grady, Administrative Assistant for the Preference Laboratory at TDI.
- — Lisa Sharp Grady (@lisasharpgrady)Wed, Oct 05 2016 16:01:21
- — Lisa Sharp Grady (@lisasharpgrady)Wed, Oct 05 2016 16:02:18
- Hosted by: Stuart W. Grande @stu1848 Research Associate
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- — Stuart W Grande (@stu1848)Wed, Oct 05 2016 16:05:03
- Co-hosted by: Erica Spatz @SpatzErica, Cardiologist at Yale and researcher.
- Co-hosted by Glyn Elwyn @glynelwyn Professor and Senior Scientist
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practic.
- And coming to us as a patient advocate, self-proclaimed health policy wonk, and all around funny broad, channeling George Carlin most days is Casey Quinlan @Mighty Casey.
- A special thank you to everyone who added so much to a very productive and informative conversation today! This includes HCSRN @HCSRN who joines us later in the conversation...
- — #patientpref Chat (@patientpref)Wed, Oct 05 2016 18:08:37
- — Care To The People (@caretothepeople)Wed, Oct 05 2016 16:03:05
Decisions of the Heart: Shared Decision Making in Cardiology
Discussing the role of patient-centered care and shared decision-making (SDM) in cardiology. We will paid particular attention to the new Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) services rule concerning SDM and the new Watchman device for patients with a-fib.
by#patientpref Chat65 Views