- — Cancer for Christmas (@CancerForXmas)Mon, Jan 30 2017 16:05:21
- — Casey Quinlan (@MightyCasey)Mon, Jan 30 2017 20:55:13
- — Casey Quinlan (@MightyCasey)Tue, Jan 31 2017 00:00:57
- — Cancer for Christmas (@CancerForXmas)Tue, Jan 31 2017 02:45:14
- — Cancer for Christmas (@CancerForXmas)Tue, Jan 31 2017 15:15:30
- Our guest host is Mandi Bishop @MandiBPro, a health data evangelist with a master’s degree in English and a passion for analytics. She serves as CEO and Chief Evangelist at Aloha Health, Inc.
- — Mandi Bishop (@MandiBPro)Wed, Feb 01 2017 17:00:35
- Patient advocate Casey Quinlan @MightyCasey joined us bringing a wealth of knowledge to the table.
- — Casey Quinlan (@MightyCasey)Wed, Feb 01 2017 17:01:32
- Together, they brough an amazing cohort of brilliant minds to the conversation.
Cutting Edge Technology and Patient Preference
Can wearables break or fix health data silos? Is blockchain the answer to health data privacy AND liquidity? On Wednesday, Feb. 1, we had a robust discussion of cutting edge tech, patient empowerment, and system transformation.
by#patientpref Chat47 Views