- — Lollie (@alolliecake)Wed, Mar 08 2017 16:53:43
- — Lollie (@alolliecake)Wed, Mar 08 2017 17:11:01counting down to my #smtulsachat tonight! make a date w me! 7pm cst ❤️ https://twitter.com/PartyChirps/status/839485956151525377 …
- — SMTULSA (@SMTulsa)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:02:00
- — Cheryl Lawson (@Partyaficionado)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:03:00
- — Cheryl Lawson (@Partyaficionado)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:07:24
- — Lollie (@alolliecake)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:10:30@SMTulsa A2.2: hen we acquire information for the 1st time, our brains are already processing how this could be in service to others.
- — Lollie (@alolliecake)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:12:48
- — Akram Taghavi-Burris (@akramsideas)Thu, Mar 09 2017 01:15:27#smtulsachat timing is very important https://twitter.com/shaylaprice/status/839645336348012544 …
#SMTULSAChat Recap: How Neuropsychology Buzzes the Brain with @alolliecake
Get a sneak preview of Lollie Moore's #SMTULSA Conference session. Everyone wants to create the next great viral campaign, right? Yet viral success has continued to elude us despite templates, formulas & hacks.Learn what truly motivates a person on a neurological level to share content & how you can leverage neuropsychology to create content that buzzes the brain & breaks the Internet.
byCheryl Lawson20 Views