- — IWasHacked_ (@Abstract_cool)Tue, Nov 13 2012 17:15:44How are Phil Cheiner and Steve Buckhantz smiling right now? How can they do this? I would be going off right now #WizBobcats
- — Ben Standig (@BenStandig)Tue, Nov 13 2012 17:26:31Last sequence epitomizes this game so far: #Wizards launch and miss 3 - again -, MKG races straight to the rim for hoop and the harm.
- — Pasquale Prezioso (@PasqualeGMP)Tue, Nov 13 2012 17:26:35I truly feel that Ernie can build a good roster. I know that's what he's been trying to do. This has to be eating him.
- — William Stokes (@William_Stokes)Tue, Nov 13 2012 17:36:49Why have Webster and Singleton only played 5 and 7 minutes respectively. Some of the best alternate options the wiz can offer.
- — Pasquale Prezioso (@PasqualeGMP)Tue, Nov 13 2012 17:39:59Being a Wizards fan wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't also a 20 year old virgin who goes to community college. #FirstWorldProblems
- — Bullets Forever (@BulletsForever)Tue, Nov 13 2012 18:11:44Steve Buckhantz with the understatement of the year. "The scoring drought may tell the story for the #Wizards"