- The Oxford Water Network is a thriving multidisciplinary community of researchers at the University of Oxford tackling global water risks. We recognise the scale and urgency of the challenge and are leveraging our research and teaching expertise to make a difference.
- The theme of World Water Week 2015 was 'Water for Development', very timely for us given the recent launch of our global seven-year research programme REACH which addresses water security risks in Africa and South Asia. It was great to meet so many others that share our vision of improving the lives of poor, vulnerable and marginalised people across the world.
- — REACH (@reach_water)Mon, Aug 24 2015 09:26:24Looking forward to meeting new people and getting fresh perspectives on pathways to #watersecurity for the poorest https://twitter.com/oxfordwater/status/635737938983317504 …
- — REACH (@reach_water)Tue, Aug 25 2015 09:58:56Our Co-Director explains our risk-based approach to improving #watersecurity for the poor at the #EyeOnAsia session https://twitter.com/juliankirchherr/status/636114703970893824 …
- Hot off the press, our brochures give a snapshot of what our 100+ researchers are doing to address real-world water challenges. If you would like one sent to you, email email@example.com
- — SoGE, Univ of Oxford (@oxfordgeography)Mon, Aug 24 2015 15:54:35
- The highlight of our week was a session we led on sustainable finance for universal rural water services, in collaboration with UNICEF and other partners. We had fresh insights to share on this topic, launching two new reports based on ongoing research in Kenya.
- — Oxford Water Network (@oxfordwater)Wed, Aug 12 2015 09:25:57
- — Oxford Water Network (@oxfordwater)Fri, Aug 21 2015 09:37:02
- — Oxford Water Network (@oxfordwater)Sat, Aug 22 2015 09:55:01
Oxford University at World Water Week 2015
We joined other leading experts, decision-makers, enterprises and water professionals at World Water Week in Stockholm, Sweden on 23-28 August 2015, to share knowledge and develop solutions to the world's water challenges.
byOxford Water Network230 Views