Whatever your faith, we are called to act, to protect our home. Sign up at OurVoices.net - join the story and help make history.
JANUARY 2016: CLIMATE VOICES CONTINUES
- With the Paris climate talks now behind us, Climate Voices is back in 2016 to continue sharing the latest news and stories in the global climate world.
- Listen below:
DECEMBER 2015: COP21 & CLIMATE VOICES
- Imagined, written, and produced with people from a range of organisations from around the world, Climate Voices was a daily podcast during COP21 which featured updates from inside the talks and new stories from the front lines of climate change.
Guest interviews included Archbishop Thabo Makgoba, Bill McKibben, Cameron Russell, Natalie Bennet, and more.
NOVEMBER 2015: DELIVERY OF MULTI-FAITH CLIMATE PETITIONS
- During the kickoff weekend of COP21, OurVoices helped hand deliver almost 2 million signatures to UNFCC Executive Secretary, Christiana Figueres, and French climate envoy of President Hollande, Nicholas Hulot, from faith-based petitions around the world.
THE PEOPLE'S PILGRIMAGE ARRIVES IN PARIS!
- After journeying 1500km in two months, The People's Pilgrimage came to an exciting conclusion 27 November when the group arrived in Paris, 3 days before the start of COP21. It was an epic, courageous journey that we celebrated with other pilgrimages from around the world who also arrived in Paris.
HINDU DECLARATION ON CLIMATE CHANGE
- In late November, OurVoices assisted in the development and release of the Hindu Declaration on Climate Change, again showing the world the reality that people of many, many religions were united in calling on world leaders to act at COP21.