- As graduates got ready for the event to begin, they shared their gratitude and thanks with those who have supported them during their time at the College of Social Work!
- Faculty and staff couldn't contain their excitement for the graduates either! They had to share their congratulations!
- Anxiously, a packed house at Mershon Auditorium waited for a new class of Social Workers to be celebrated!
- As the event's start neared, CSW graduates showed off their amazing style!
- Throughout the evening, family and friends posted their excitement and congratulations for their favorite graduates!
- Even some family pets got involved!
College of Social Work Evening of Recognition 2014
On Friday, May 2nd, The Ohio State University's College of Social Work recognized over 360 Bachelors, Masters, and PhD graduates. Graduates, Faculty, Staff, and event attendees took to social media as a part of this memorable night!
byOSU Social Work112 Views