- Some were for allowing street food vendors in the city.
- — Nadia Pisaturo (@NadiaPisacake)Thu, Jun 14 2012 00:01:12
- — Lucky's Truck MTL (@LuckysTruckMTL)Wed, Jun 13 2012 01:54:05Nous sommes très très heureux de constater à quel point la cuisine de rue attire l'attention des gens à Montréal!! Un bel été s'annonce!
- — Mike Armstrong (@ArmstrongGN)Thu, Jun 14 2012 00:10:36#Montreal studying killing 6 decade ban on street vendors (aka street meat). Are those angels I hear singing? "Ahhhhhhh...."
- — Toula Drimonis (@ToulasTake)Wed, Jun 13 2012 17:17:22Let's hope those archaic rules finally come to an end! I *want* my street food! http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Street+food+What+would+like/6775880/story.html …azette.com/health/Street+food+What+would+like/6775880/story.html
- — Chris Hanna (@Chris_Hanna)Wed, Jun 13 2012 17:38:32Would love to see food trucks in Montreal. Actually, "love" doesn't begin to describe it. http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Street+food+What+would+like/6775880/story.html …azette.com/health/Street+food+What+would+like/6775880/story.html
- While some don't think it's a good idea.
- — Theo Radomski (@hastily)Thu, Jun 14 2012 12:36:48Yeah, Street-Food is totally going to provide unfair competition. It practically crippled the restaurant business in Toronto and New York.
Street food may come to Montreal