Printer has become the integral part of our working life and has taken a place in offices, businesses and homes. Most of the industry probably depends on HP printer and all of its features and programming. However the HP printer machines are hooked with smart programming, but sometimes there is some problems that arise in meantime including a print driver not sending jobs to the device properly or printing is not getting completed properly or accordingly. There are several methods that you can apply at your own to fix the printer problems or reach the specialist to get reliable Support for HP Printer.
Despite this you can frequently overcome the problems or issues by deleting the old print driver and installing a new one. Below are the steps by steps instructions that can help you to delete a HP printer driver and install a new driverUninstalling Via HP Uninstaller:-
· First you need to disconnect Universal Serial Bus cable of your HP printer from the connected device and then click “Start”, “All Programs” and the model name and number of your printer
· Then simply click “Uninstall with model” representing the model and number of your HP printer to open HP printer drivers uninstall utility.
· After this you need to follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the print driverUninstalling Via Windows
· Remove all the cable of the printer from your computer and then Click “Start,”“Control Panel” and “Uninstall a program”
· Scroll down and click on “HP model name with number”of the HP printer
· Then you need to simply click the “Uninstall” link at the top of the screen. Click “Yes” when prompted
Obtaining and Installing a New Driver
· First you need to click “Start” then “Shut down” and“Restart” to restart your computer or the device with which the printer is connected
· Then navigate Internet browser of your computer device to the “HP Customer Care” link and enter model and number of your HP printer in the box present below and then click the“Next” button
· Click the “Software & Driver Downloads” link.
· After this click the down arrow and select your operating system and then click 'Next'”. After this click “Next”
· Click the “Driver - Product Installation Software”link. Click the “HP Basic Drivers” link with the printer model name and number and then click the “Download” button to start the downloading process
· To save the driver file to your computer when the“Opening printer” dialog box appears then you need to click “Save As” or the option to save the settings. After this navigate to the directory containing the driver file and double click the file’s name
· Follow the on-screen prompts to install the new driver. Plug in your HP printer’s USB cable when prompted. Your HP printer is ready for use once you are prompted with a message stating the printer driver was installed correctly. If an error message is displayed, follow the on-screen suggestions to correct the problem