- — PTI (@PTIofficial)Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:56:12For the families affected we stand with you,you r not alone.Whoever has done this there can never be any justification for it. #IKPressTalk
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:34:36Any difference between galactically delusional and monumentally stupid Prithviraj Chauhan & those trending #IndiawithPakistan?
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:37:35@amishra77 I think you are wrong. 1. ppl can be genuinely moved by tragedy 2. Statesmen can recognize opportunity to undermine GHQ narrative
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:39:58@omarali50 regarding point 1 - there is a difference between India with Pak& India with grieving parents. latter is appropriate and just.
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:40:45@omarali50 as for point 2 - it is facile to think it is GHQ narrative alone and not narrative of Pak state including so called civil society
- — Imaan Sheikh (@SheikhImaan)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:41:38Pakistan is like the toothless last-stage meth addict who's covered in sores & needle marks but thinks everyone else is trying to kill them.
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:48:07@amishra77 True, But look at it this way: what will an actual effort to weaken orthodox Paknationalist narrative involve in practice? ...i
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:49:27@amishra77 I contend that it will include (as a SMALL piece) gestures like Sushma's or this kind of twitter trend. Will help, not harm.
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:51:13@omarali50 no force,ever in history,which thinks it has hit upon winning formula has given it up because of good intention of adversary.1/2
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:52:09@omarali50 terrorism as policy against has been a low cost yet effective formula for Pak. Will it ever give it up because of gestures? 2/2
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:52:22@amishra77 That may be your view. But in foreseeable future, no such possibility, so its a moot point. Meanwhile, things hv to be done ..
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:53:56@amishra77 Aah, you are missing my point then. Wont be given up by hardcore at all, and wont be given up by anyone out of goodness of heart
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:55:09@amishra77 Things are not working out as planned by hardcore.. Many ppl hv other priorities, even in Pakistan. That provides opportunities
- — Akhilesh Mishra (@amishra77)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:55:49@omarali50 the point is, Pak having devised and deployed with some successes that warfare, will not give it up unless militarily forced. 3/3
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 17:57:49@amishra77 1. it is NOT working as great as you think. 2. Defeat takes many forms... Economic, social, cultural. Dont overestimate them..
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 21:11:48
- — Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk)Tue, Dec 16 2014 21:34:12The soul is healed by being with children. Extreme anger & disgust for all those who took our children, our future, our healers away.
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 22:17:28
- — Omar J (@moolahraj)Tue, Dec 16 2014 23:03:15
- — omar ali (@omarali50)Tue, Dec 16 2014 23:06:03
- — Seema Sirohi (@seemasirohi)Tue, Dec 16 2014 23:09:28Didn't take long for Musharraf to blame India for the #PeshawarAttack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxC-PrquRE&feature=youtu.be … v @omarali50
As seen onbrownpundits.blogspot.com
Massacre in Peshawar
byomar ali3,748 Views