- Ahead of Time
- — Jessica Olin (@olinj)Tue, Oct 04 2016 20:04:48Here's what I'll be reading in prep for tomorrow night's chat, if you want to read along: https://feministkilljoys.com/2014/08/25/selfcare-as-warfare/ … #libleadgender
- — Jessica Olin (@olinj)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:01:56Hello, #libleadgender! Been a while since we chatted. I'm Jessica, and I'll be posting the questions tonight. Let's all introduce ourselves!
- — Gina Murrell (@GinaMurrell1)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:07:17Happening now! #libleadgender chat with @olinj! If you're in a position of library leadership, join in to talk… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/783820888437252098 …
- — Maura Smale (@mauraweb)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:10:45Also this is a terrific post, was glad to have the reminder to read it again. #libleadgender https://twitter.com/olinj/status/783397477391163392 …
- — Eira Tansey (@eiratansey)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:26:27OK wasn't planning on participating in #libleadgender but since I'm sending grant emails at 8:30 at night while juggling laundry why not
- Question 1
- — Jessica Olin (@olinj)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:13:33A1 for me, it's about finding time to be still & do something important to me every day. Also, taking time to heal when sick. #libleadgender
- — Whatsinaname (@up4anything2)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:14:33#libleadgender Q1 taking time to do things I enjoy outside of work. Making sure while at work I take my walks during lunch.
- — Whatsinaname (@up4anything2)Thu, Oct 06 2016 00:21:45#libleadgender A1 Also making sure I keep a sleep schedule and eat properly.. Funny how the basics make such a big impact.
#libleadgender and self-care
chat from 10/5/16
byJessica Olin37 Views