- The blog post in question:
- And the donotlink url:
- Longer reactions swiftly appeared on blogs:
- Peter Buchanan, for example, wrote about his dismay of encountering this as a young academic:
- Carla at The Syllabub wrote about the entrenchment of these ideas in academia.
- In the Middle came out with several posts about reactions to #femfog and what action the Anglo-Saxon and broader medieval studies community needs to take to bring about real results from this dialogue.
- Dorothy Kim's post "Antifeminism, Whiteness, and Medieval Studies" meditated on intersectional feminism and the problems in medieval studies with both gender and race:
- Jonathan Hsy offered some thoughts on lessons learned and what steps medievalists can take to be proactive about these problems: