- "For the purposes of this discussion, we are understanding “politics” to refer to a system of governance, and political ideologies (Democrats! Republicans! Bull Moose!) Here's also an optional reading to help contextualize this conversation a little:
- — Jessica Critten (@JessicaCritten)Wed, Oct 22 2014 01:01:38First thing's first: Introductions! I'm Jessica, an instruction librarian in GA, and I'm excited to be moderating #critlib tonight!
- Q1: Where do you locate the work of #critlib on the political spectrum?
- — Jessica Critten (@JessicaCritten)Wed, Oct 22 2014 01:05:38Feel free to keep introducing as we jump in to our first question! Q1: Where do you locate the work of #critlib on the political spectrum?
- — Sveta Stoytcheva (@oksveta)Wed, Oct 22 2014 01:08:21a1 def 'left of center' but also running counter to neoliberal strands in democratic party narratives. social justice oriented #critlib
#critlib: critical information literacy and the ‘left’
Tweets from the #critlib twitter chat on October 21, 2014. Read more about #critlib here: http://tinyurl.com/critlibx.
bySveta Stoytcheva112 Views