- — Kelli Anglley (@kellianglley)Tue, Mar 18 2014 22:37:44Some confused about the GC#4.The checklist says include APP.An on-level child would not have APP.Can they be exempt?#RSAOK
- — Lisa Weis (@Elle_Kaye_W)Tue, Mar 18 2014 22:38:11
- — Beth Johnson (@bethiejq)Tue, Mar 18 2014 22:40:51What is the plan to fund the access teachers and resources that need to increase in order to remediate the students who fail? #rsaok
- — Lisa Weis (@Elle_Kaye_W)Tue, Mar 18 2014 22:46:07#RSAOk What safety nets are in place for 3rd grade retainees promoted in spring to 4th grade related to acquiring 1st sem. 4th gr skills?
- Click the link here for more information: http://ok.gov/sde/reading-sufficiency-act …
- — Nick Hughes (@LimestoneSC)Tue, Mar 18 2014 22:51:46
Reading Sufficiency Act Twitter Chat
On Tuesday, March 18, we hosted a Twitter chat about the Reading Sufficiency Act using the hashtag #RSAOk. You can read the conversation below. If you have additional questions about the Reading Sufficiency Act, please email email@example.com.
byOk State Dept of Ed312 Views