- — Victoria (@ToriRogers)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:37We're witnessing so much history in our lifetime: woman on a $20 bill, same-sex marriage, a black president & a woman running for president🤗
- — Carolyn Hyppolite (@CKHyppolite)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:35I am all about the socialism but even socialist countries have currency. I don't understand those upset that Harriet Tubman is on the $20.
- — colby_darr (@Colby_darr)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:30??? Was there something wrong with the current $20 bill? Last time I checked it was perfectly fine the way it was https://twitter.com/cnn/status/722832354574757888 …
- — Mason Clarke (@MakeClarson)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:16Harriet Tubman will be on the $20 bill. Today U.S. treasury secretary Jack Lew announced Tubman to be replacing Jackson.. 20 years from now
- — Kyle Koehler (@KyleGrantK)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:15I'm loving the reports that Harriet Tubman is going to replace Jackson on the $20 bill. Not so much the fact that it won't happen until 2030
- — TravelistaJennyfer (@travelistajenny)Wed, Apr 20 2016 17:18:12
Harriet Tubman to Appear on $20 Bill
byO.C. Register244 Views