- Palestine does not need to defend itself against allegations of terrorism for resisting.
Every people under occupation have the inalienable right of self-defense against an oppressor, especially when this one commits a genocide. There is not a single law Israel can use which would precede this right of Palestine.
Throughout history every nation which resisted war or genocide was and is: proud of it's resistance.
And so is Palestine.
Genocide is caused in two ways: Violent, and silent. The latter causing excess death also known as avoidable mortality caused by deliberate policies of infringment of right or deliberate deprivation:
- Violent Genocide since 1937 by zionist terror gangs in Palestine
- Silent Genocide by Israel on Palestine
- Israel is violating all it's obligations as stated in International Law of War and Armed Conflicts. A Report by GISHA (Israeli NGO)
- Silent Genocide causes MORE DEATHS than bombs do: Report by Gisha (Israeli NGO) about the SLOW DEATH OF GAZA
Is Resisting Genocide a Human Right?
81 Notre Dame Law Review1275(2006). Conducting an in-depth study of the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, and also discussing other genocides, this article details the inadequacy of many of the international community's response to genocides, such as "targeted sanctions" or international peacekeeping forces. Examining international legal authorities such as the Genocide Convention, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the International Court of Justice, the article demonstrates that groups which are being subjected to genocide have a legal right of self-defense. International treaties, Security Council arms embargoes, or national gun control laws cannot lawfully be enforced in a manner which prevents self-defense resistance to a genocide in progress, because under international law, the prohibition against any form of complicity in genocide takes legal precedence over lesser laws. With Paul Gallant & Joanne D. Eisen. In PDF.
- Brayer: The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance
- It is not about "Peace"
Israel is not looking for peace nor talks, it is an ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people since 1937, peacetalks are a disguise and pretext, buying time for an ongoing process of ethnic cleansing of Palestine in the whole:
- Israel is violating the 4th Geneva Convention, among all other Int'l laws:
- A MUST READ: On Heroes and Preachers about Resistance!
- Why did this world forget?
Jewish resistance in WWII and nowadays resistance in Palestine
- And yes. Comparing Gaza to Warsaw ghetto is justified. If Warsaw Jews would have had 'rockets' they would have fired them too!
- And still some people defend Israel's crimes against humanity