Passionate people from across sectors - nonprofit, public, private - gathered in London May 5 & 6 to explore the potential of open data to help build a strong foundation for our future. Here are some of the highlights!
- The morning kicked off with a great line up of keynote speakers tackling big questions on how open data can help build a better Canada for all.
- — Kejo Buchanan (@KejoBuchanan)Fri, May 05 2017 15:18:32
- — Niagaraopendata (@niagaraopendata)Fri, May 05 2017 15:50:31"Oil is no longer the most valuable resource; it's data..." Oil is around $45/barrel; what is the value of data per bit? #GOOD17
- A few key themes began to emerge.
- — Elias Puurunen (@AgFinn)Fri, May 05 2017 18:25:23Very important for making decisions to benefit the communities they serve. #opendata is an exciting frontier. #ldnont #good17 https://twitter.com/rebeccadue/status/860557587426758657 …
- The afternoon was packed with a series of breakout sessions and lively panel discussions to dive deeper into some of these big questions.
- — Powered by Data (@pwrd_by_data)Fri, May 05 2017 18:13:22Panel mentions the risk of not developing a data strategy and being left behind as riskier for the nonprofit sector than aversion. #GOOD17
- — Public Sector Digest (@PSDintelligence)Fri, May 05 2017 17:54:18
GO Open Data Conference 2017
Highlights from #GOOD17