- — Mr Last (@LastMazambani)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:45:04
- And this man... Emmerson Mnangagwa is expected to correct the error of the Mugabe's era by issuing that there is economic growth, respect for human rights, democracy and overall, that Zimbabwe goes back to its former state again. But the question amongst ordinary Zimbabweans is, Will he be able to deliver given the fact that he was once Mugabe's most trusted lieutenant for the past 40 years?
- — ARC Briefing (@ARCBriefing)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:30:14
- — Eduard Schmidt (@Eduard_Schmidt)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:29:10'How #Mugabe lost his iron grip on #Zimbabwe'. Relevant and interesting new @fggaleiden blog! http://www.governanceandglobalaffairsblog.nl/articles/how-mugabe-lost-his-iron-grip-on-zimbabwe …
- — ORF (@orfonline)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:30:01
- — Simba T Munashe (@MunasheSimba)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:39:52President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa has promoted 25 Air Force of Zimbabwe officers to the ranks of Air Commodore, Group Captain and Wing Commander.
- — kindy Dramé (@83Kindy)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:26:56Zimbabwe: l'ex-vice-président Mnangagwa appelle Mugabe à démissionner L'ancien vice-président du Zimbabwe Emmerson https://akidowa.com/zimbabwe-lex-vice-president-mnangagwa-appelle-mugabe-a-demissionner/ …
- — Yvan Perrenoud (@YPerrenoud)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:18:19Avant même que Emmerson Mnangagwa ne soit investi de ses fonctions de président vendredi, le Fonds monétaire... http://fb.me/V40UpTCv
- — Cde Bae (@Baekithemba)Thu, Nov 30 2017 07:50:04I hope those joining Emmerson Mnangagwa’s cabinet are watching what has befallen Chombo, Jonathan, Mphoko, Savior, & Zhuwawo. Serve Zimbabwe at all times; not the selfish interests of the President, not the narrow interests of the ruling party, & not your selfish interests.
- — MISAZimbabwe (@misazimbabwe)Thu, Nov 30 2017 07:43:23Delegates to the National People’s Convention which was held in Harare on Friday have produced a five page document seeking to guide President Emmerson Mnangagwa on how to run his government on issues raised by the civil society. http://bit.ly/2nhSxBe
- — Moses Chibaya (@chibaya25)Thu, Nov 30 2017 07:30:45
- — Afreez🎻 (@TashyAfreez)Thu, Nov 30 2017 07:23:36
- — Joseph Matangira (@joeymatty)Thu, Nov 30 2017 06:13:55
- — Richmond Charumbira (@Riccee1)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:53:40
- — Africa Check (@AfricaCheck)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:51:00
- — #BlackMzungu ™ (@OderoAlulu)Thu, Nov 30 2017 08:50:58
- — Tom (@africanewsdesks)Thu, Nov 30 2017 02:57:23VIDEO: Mnangagwa’s Dishing Out A False Sense Of Freedom To Povo, Says Walter Mzembi By Dorrothy Moyo| Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa is giving people a false sense of freedom, former Foreign Affairs Minister, Walter Mzembi has said. Speaking to … http://ift.tt/2jx0rSd
- — Nick mangwana (@nickmangwana)Wed, Nov 29 2017 22:59:00“I am encouraged by President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s words so far....For as long as the President acts on his words, then Britain is willing to work alongside him and offer all the support we can.” Boris Johnson http://punchng.com/uk-to-stabilise-zimbabwes-currency-clear-world-bank-loan-johnson/ …
Will Mnangagwa Deliver....or He'll Become Another Mugabe?
Zimbabwe's new President Emmerson Mnangagwa who recently took power from Robert Mugabe has become the face of hope for most Zimbabweans. Having ruled Zimbabwe for almost four decades,Mugabe has brought nothing but plunder, corruption, misery and poverty in Zimbabwe.
byOrganizing Zimbabwe15 Views