- Despite coming on board with a verve to review and dispose of some of Mugabe's policies, the new President has been under severe criticis from members of the public for recycling the rust bolts into his cabinet, a cabinet that has served during the Mugabe 37 long rule. Public confidence, hope and trust in the new president is deminition slow....only scepticism.
- And they speak......
- — Oldschool Values (@Oldschoolvalue1)Tue, Dec 05 2017 06:34:23On a serious note tho, lots of people in Zim are in survival mode, our coping mechanism = telling jokes, hustling &trying 2be strong. But we are truly hurting & were slowly dying inside. For this reason alone, I really hope the #NEWZIM is not = to the OLDZIM
- — Leticia Garrido (@leticiagarrido_)Mon, Dec 04 2017 13:03:15Zimbabwe's newly appointed ministers take oath of office http://ift.tt/2iJ3Z7D President Emmerson Mnangagwa's new cabinet ministers take their oath of office in Zimbabwe's State House. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- — Mr MakeIT🙏🏽 (@Chigy_Master)Mon, Dec 04 2017 11:23:45
- — Rocks Anesu Joina (@rocksanesu45)Mon, Dec 04 2017 08:54:39
- — Twim Bo (@twimboz)Mon, Dec 04 2017 12:46:45
- — Paul Westwood (@PaulPaulus13)Tue, Dec 05 2017 00:59:44
- — Dr Donald (@doniechax)Sat, Dec 02 2017 10:10:26
- — Melody Chakatsva (@melodychakatsva)Tue, Dec 05 2017 05:29:08
- — Michael Conti (@ImperioMundial)Tue, Dec 05 2017 03:03:58I just saw Is Mnangagwa Zimbabwe’s Kagame? - Click to see also ☛ #Zimbabwe #Mnangagwa https://www.thestandard.co.zw/2017/12/04/mnangagwa-zimbabwes-kagame/ …
- — NERA Zimbabwe (@NeraZimbabwe)Tue, Dec 05 2017 02:10:53
- — GlobalRenaissance (@Global_Renewal)Thu, Nov 30 2017 13:39:26
- — KoozieBoyyO.G🇿🇼 (@koozieboyy)Wed, Nov 29 2017 23:50:32
- — Courage Msimanga (@CourageMsimanga)Mon, Dec 04 2017 12:44:45
- — Frank (@Frank92109491)Wed, Nov 29 2017 18:26:31
- — Zimbabme (@zimbabme)Wed, Nov 29 2017 09:34:56Beware equally of accepting investment from unscrupulous parties, unethical nations, and land-grabbers #NewZim https://twitter.com/SundayMailZim/status/935803668426878978 …
- — Dewa Mavhinga (@dewamavhinga)Mon, Dec 04 2017 17:10:05
#NewZimbabwe: Fake Optimism or What?
Almost 20 days after the military take over that subsequently resulted in the fall of Robert Mugabe and the rise of Emmerson Mnangagwa Zimbabweans are still yet to know what the future hold for them.
byOrganizing Zimbabwe6 Views